george feindel

Postschutz Belt Buckle with 1935 dated tab For Sale

Buckle is dark bronze in color. Has leather tab marked Schmole & Comp. , Menden , dated 1935. Very light wear to the high points on the eagle. has mark on back where the prongs touched the buckle. Leather tab shows age and has cracks in the surface. Some of the cracks go thru the makers info. Came out of a US GI vets estate. See Nash's belt buckle book page 350, 352, 353 for other Postschutz buckles to compare mine too.  I have not cleaned the surface or the leather as I leave it alone. Price 850.00 , Priority mail postage and insurance is included in the price. USA ONLY sales due to the issues with other countries postal systems and this virus mess. Payment can be either paypal ( you pay the fees) or US postal money order, or cashiers bank check drawn on major US bank( Subject to hold by my bank).

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010008.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

• Like 2

I envy the guy in the us that the post man delivers this post schutz buckle to 😆♥️.

Very interesting and Cool buckle. 

Dear mister Feindel , 

Seeing your buckle is for sale at 500 $ on your website ( updated on Mai 26 as seen on the screen print)

That you are advertising the same item on this forum with a price tag  of 850 $ ... ... A typo mistake I'm sure ! 

As well as on another facebook buckle forum connected to this one  for 500 $ .. ....  The corect asking price I'm sure 

I Offer you 400 $ all in.   

This will include the generous discount you are applying to the active members of this forum and the facebook sites who supply you with the soo much needed info on your marchandise ... 

Rest assured dear mister Feindel that I have copied your advertisements and it will be my pleasure to announce your very generous actions toward collectors of all the buckle related forums  .

Please let me know by PM how to proceed for the payment  and shipping to an US address. paypal ?   

Thank you per advance,

Best personal regards,

M.V. 

1A64904F-16CC-40AA-B67E-BCB75A68CBAB_1_201_a.jpeg

Capture d’écran 2020-05-27 à 19.51.40.png

• Like 4

The guy replied in private, he refuses the offer ...  🤣I would ban this person . 🤬

• Like 2

@george feindel so you don't have the decency to answer my question, or explain yourself? That doesn't go down well here I'm afraid.

This group is for collectors to share mutual iformation and help each other out. NOT to profiteer from our members....

Ok, here's the script. This group is about sharing of knowledge and helping fellow buckle collectors. It is not for profiteering.

@george feindel posts a Postchutz buckle here for sale for $850 whereas it was on his dealer website for $500. He was questioned about it, had the chance to explain or adjust, he did not.

That really goes against the spirit of this group, it is NOT acceptable... @george feindelis no longer welcome here.

• Like 1

I was going to say these are pretty horrible pics for a dealer looking to get $850 for a buckle but im just getting the swing of the new forum lol.

• Like 2